Thursday, December 6, 2012

They've Taken Everything I Love

So, I'm helping a customer exchange a 50in TV with a 55in when the customer service manager from the front asks me if I'm register trained because they need help up front.
"Yeah, we're all register trained back here but I'm busy with a customer and then I need to take my 15 minute break."
"You need to take your break?" He asks, bewildered at the prospect of a person needing rest.
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Because we get breaks every 2 hours."
"You don't need that break." Oh thanks for knowing the exact condition of my body, person I've never met before in my life. "Hand that TV off to another associate and come up front with me."
What? You're taking my break away too? First you increased my hours, made me full time without benefits, you cut my lunch in half and now you're taking away my breaks. What next? My family and friends? Oh $#@!, you've already taken them?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. just threaten them with a lawsuit and say if you dont give me my break, im just going to go on disability how about that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't care. Just look at the other post to see proof of that.

      Delete