Saturday, December 1, 2012

Resume Refinement

A rather attractive customer came up to me and asked my opinion on something, which made me happy because usually they never care for my opinion and hot chicks never ever talk to me (they found someone else to fix their computers, I guess).
"I'm wondering. Which of these papers would you think be better for writing a resume on?" The cute Asian asked, showing me two sets of sheets. One was a piss yellow color while the other one was a drab gray.
"I'm a bit of a gray fan myself, so I'd venture you should go with that one. But, I'm a college-educated guy working for Derp-Mart so you should probably do the exact opposite of everything I say."
And do the opposite she did, and bought the yellow paper. But at least she chuckled first and called me funny. I think she likes me.

2 comments:

  1. What? No comment about how the yellow paper accentuates her deep brown eyes? Where's your game, man?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me hit on a Derp-Mart customer? I have standards.

      Delete