Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sometimes, Violence IS the Answer


 “I need help with the photo machine.” A customer said, dragging me to our one-hour photo machines. “Only one photo was loaded and I need two.” I started doing some trouble shooting only to have her complain about the speed. “Can we hurry it up? I need to get my daughter to a reception in 20 minutes.” Well, we certainly picked a great time to do photos. “Can you call someone else to help me?” I looked around, didn’t see any available associates. “What about that worker on the next machine?”
“He’s helping a customer with their order.” I told her.
“So? Bring him over here. I need to get this done or I’ll be late.”
Why? Why can’t I take a bat to these people’s heads? Really, I’d be doing the world a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment