Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Let Me Just Pull One Out of My @$$

"We want this laptop here." A latino couple said.
"Sure thang." I told em. I checked the cabinet that the laptop should've been in. Nothing there. Checked the two cabinets next to it. Nope. Checked the ones on the other side. Nada. "We're all out."
"Are you sure? Check those other cabinets in the corner." Fine, I check. Zip. Just as I thought, again, not listening to the Black guy. "Can't you scan it?"
"I don't have the handheld that we use to scan it."
"Then go find it."
FML! I find someone with the handheld and have them see if we have it in stock. Zero.
"We don't have any but we do have 2 laptops in transit. They should be here in a few days."
"How about a different Derp-Mart?"
"No other Derp-Marts have this in stock."
"Are you sure? We drove a long way to get here."
Oh, why didn't you say so? In that case, we have special inventory just for folks from far away. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment