Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Childish Crank


“I’m here to pick up an online order.” A customer informed me.
“Pick-ups are done back in the photo center.”
“I checked back there. There’s no one behind the counter.”
I walked with her to the back to process her order but there was a pick-up already happening on the computer. There were a line of people also waiting to be attended.
“An associate is currently picking up an order. They’re probably out in the trailers getting it.” I informed the customer.
“Can you just get the item for me?”
“I can’t fulfill any orders on the computer until the current transaction has been completed. And you’d have to wait your turn behind the other customers.”
“I just have one item! Is it too hard to just run to the back and get it for me?”
“I don’t know what item you ordered nor what section it’s being stored in.”
“Get me a manager!! I am not waiting in this long line for one thing!” She complained.
We should be getting her a muzzle and some valium. Worse yet, the manager let her cut ahead in line, so her order was the next one processed. No wonder Derp-Mart has the worst customers. We give them exactly what they want when they should be getting an electric cattle-prod up the @$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment