Thursday, December 6, 2012

PENNIESSSSS!

I know some of you thought I wrote penis as the title to this post. I thought the same thing and wondered what was wrong with me because I meant to write pennies. But then I double-checked it and I got it right the first time, making me wonder what's wrong with me for making me think I had it wrong the first time. 

You can probably tell where this post is going, it's about pennies (sorry people who were hoping for something different). Every once in a while we'll get those poor shmucks who come in and insist on having exact change. They'll fumble around in their purses or man-purses for change. Some taking so long we can send a manned mission to mars to study for a decade and have them back in less time. People, just get a debit card and use that. Seriously, it's so quick. Just a simple scoop, stir, thank you sir...wait, I'm thinking of something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment