Wednesday, December 19, 2012

They'll Grow Up Underprivileged and Probably Become Derp-Mart Workers

"Dance Central and the Disney game requires the kinect sensor bar, do you have one?" I asked a customer who's interested in buying a games for his children.
"No, but I won't need it. You can play it using a controller."
"Well, for most games, yeah. But for Kinect games, you need the camera."
"Nah, I'm ok."
You know what? Fine. Go. Leave with your game. When your kids are crying Christmas morning because they can't play their games, you can just say "Sorry kids, daddy was being a big dumb *&^% who didn't listen to the black guy and now I've ruined Christmas for you...again....for the 5th time.

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of when my parents would get us something for christmas that required batteries. The gift was nice, but it was kinda mean to not buy the batteries for the toy until 2 MONTHS LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started asking for video games over toys once I realized that the former lasted a lot longer than the latter.

      Delete
  2. Back in my day (in my old fogey voice) video games were expensive. We would get 1 to share between 4 kids. We had 1 video game system as well. The other consoles came later when we got enough money to buy our own and stay up to date.

    ReplyDelete