Saturday, December 15, 2012

Layaway Adventures Part A

For those of you familiar with Derp-Mart, you're probably surprised to hear me complaining about layaway, considering it ended a few days ago. Well, our managers decided that we should extend our layaway days for a few extra days. Why? Because customers didn't pay it off. They're so incompetent, they can't even purchase goods correctly. That's right, I went there. If you gave them the task of purchasing groceries, you'd starve to death. It can only be by the sheer grace of God that they're still alive because, given omnipotence, I would've ended their existence long ago.

As if that wasn't bad enough, managers moved a bunch of goods into our trailers and even created their own sections for those goods. I don't know why, considering we already made sections in the trailers. If you're looking for an item in a box in section 208, you have two different locations to look in because it could be referring to the old 208 we created or the new 208 that management made. I knew management didn't care for us but this just makes me think that they actively despise us.

No comments:

Post a Comment