Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Should Just Become A Mute

"We picked this TV up at the front." A group of "African-American" said. (I can't say Black anymore? Next you'll complain about me calling white people honkey crackas.) "But we want to buy another TV back here. Do we have to put this one back at the front?"
"Yeah." I replied. "We don't have any room for it back here. It's why we put those particular TVs up in the front in the first place."
One of the black guys takes the TV out of the cart, replaces it with the TV they want and then they all walk off, leaving me there with the TV. The only thing that's baffling to me is why they even bothered asking. I would've preferred them just leaving it there without asking, at least they would only be showing contempt for us electronic workers. Now they're just showing contempt for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment