Saturday, December 1, 2012

First Time For Everything

"I'm here to pick up a digital picture frame." a customer informed me. "It was put on hold."
I look around behind the counter where we usually store the held items. Couldn't find it.
"I can't seem to find it, ma'am. Let me go see if we have it in stock."
"It was supposed to be put on hold!" She whined.
I quickly ran over to the aisle to grab the product (luckily we had two in stock) and came back.
"Ok, just one digital frame, right?"
"Forget it, I don't want it anymore." I do believe this is the first time that a customer was mad at us and we actually had the product they wanted. "What's the point in calling if you won't put it on hold for me?"
What's the point in complaining when we have the product you're looking for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment