Thursday, December 13, 2012

If I Had Psychic Powers, I'd Make People Shut Up...and Smarter.

"Excuse me.An older black gentlemen called out for me. "I need a wireless keyboard and mouse."
"Certainly." I replied, leading him over to our computer accessories section.
"Nothing too expensive. I just need something to hold me over."
"Our cheapest wireless models are $26 for an ONN model or $29 for an HP model. They both come with a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse." I explained.
"Good. You see, I work with a company and they're sending me a new keyboard and mouse but it won't get here for another 3 weeks. So I need another one."
"Right, well if you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask." I said, getting ready to leave.
"Wait, which one would you recommend?"
"Which ever one you think looks more comfortable. It's just to hold you over till you get your replacements in."
"But stay here and guide me through these different options."
And thus began my 10 minute journey into the banals of human communication. Please, strike me down where I stand, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment