Friday, December 14, 2012

Maybe He Has a Magic HDMI Finger

"I look for way to connect computer to TV." An Asian customer said to me in broken English.
"You'll need an HDMI cable." I replied, taking him over to our TV accessories section and grabbing him our cheapest cord.
"My computer no have this."
"It doesn't have an HDMI port? How old is your computer?"
"2 years."
"It should have one. They're on almost all computers nowadays." I explained.
"I have this one over here." He led me over to a display model of the laptop he had. "It only has these holes, no HDMI." He put his hand on the side of the computer, and I kid you not, his finger was right on the HDMI port. I politely told him that he had his finger on the port but I should've just left enough alone. If you can't find the HDMI port under your finger, do you really deserve to connect it to your TV? Do you even have the mental capacity for such an endeavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment