Thursday, October 18, 2012

They Never Warned Us About Death Threats

"HEY _____!" An older hispanic customer yelled at me while pointing to a camera. "You better have this camera in stock or I'm going to kill you."
It's greetings like those that keep me coming back to work with a smile on my face. Turns out we did have the one he wanted in stock. I guess I live to see another day.

P.S. Before you guys suggest that I should've called the police, I should mention that this guy was from Mexico (when he pulled out his card to pay for the purchase, he set his passport down). Maybe that's just the greeting they give people in retail down there, and who am I to $#@! on their wonderful, violent culture*?

*I'm only saying this in the hopes of getting a hot mexican/latino chick girlfriend. You know, the ones with big boobs that end up becoming weather women on TV here in the West Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment