Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sweet Revenge

I found a bag of partially eaten grapes in the electronics section. Someone got a grape craving and figured, since they were already buying them, it was ok to start chomping down on them now. Except that once having their fill of the grapes, they had a change of heart, so they inconspicuously left the opened bag of grapes in our section. If I ever find this person,I'm going to enact some revenge on behalf of the grape farmers who lost business because of them. I'll show up at their house with a crowbar and say I'm interested in buying their teeth and then just start whacking away until I feel I've collected enough. After the bloodbath,I'll pick up their fallen teeth, look them in the eyes and say "Nah, I don't really want them anymore." and toss the  bloodied teeth on their face. I'll leave the half-eaten bag of grapes on the floor next to them as a reminder of the sin they committed. I'll be sure to take a few bucks out of their wallet to pay for gas. Revenge doesn't pay for itself, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment