Sunday, October 7, 2012

Return of the Playstation 3 Woman

"The guy yesterday lied to me!" The whiny woman complained to me. I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that she's calling me a liar or the fact that she doesn't even recognize me from yesterday. It's not like I got face-lift or anything. "He sold me the wrong cords." So I lead her back to our cables section and ask what she's looking for, despite the fact that she clearly doesn't know. "I need the red, white and yellow cables but the ones with an HDMI end, that's what my husband says."
"There's no such product."
"My husband says there is."
"He's probably talking about HDMI cables. Does your TV have an HDMI input?"
"It does but that's not what we need."
"I'm almost certain that's exactly what you need."
"If it's not, I'm complaining to your manager. I'm tired of coming back to this Derp-Mart all the time."
And we're tired of dealing with your $#@!, lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment