Thursday, October 25, 2012

If We Rewarded Annoyance, Derp-Mart Would Be Bankrupt Tomorrow

"This MP3 player I bought from you guys back in May broke." A woman told me, showing me her player, only half the screen was displaying.
"Well, that sucks." I reply back.
"I need to get it replace so I can continue listening to my music."
"Yes, you do."
"I have your replacement policy." She handed over our replacement policy pamphlet. "So, can I get it replaced?"
"Yes, all you have to do is follow the instructions in the pamphlet." I told her.
"Wait, I don't get it from you?"
"Nope. See, you call this number here in the pamphlet, Derp-Mart sends you a box and you'll get it replaced."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Really?"
"Yes."
She turns away and begins walking away but stops and comes back to me just when I thought I was rid of her.
"Really?"
You caught me. I was just messing with you. We give free replacements to people who annoy us too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment