Saturday, October 6, 2012

I Should Start Charging People Just To Listen To Them

"My brother and I fix TV in our shop." This senior citizen started. "People bring in these thousand dollar TVs, that are broken and yet only a small component of it is broken. We buy them dirt cheap, fix them cheap and then we sell them for 300 or 400 dollar profit. You know, I see these people who are dirt poor, buying these half to a thousand dollar TVs on credit. We have people like that in our church. They'll come in to see the bishop because they can't pay their bills and the bishop says that they need to part with their cable and Netflix among other things but they can't, they're addicted to it. That's what's wrong with this country, people are bad with money and they want instant gratification. But Jesus is coming soon and then they'll have to answer to God."
"Um, do you need some help with a purchase, sir?" I finally asked back.
"No, I was just window shopping."
-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment