Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Wonder If Pixie Fairies Can Fix Our Customers? Most Likely Not.

I know I've complained about not calling by name before and I'd just like to apologize to all those customers. You've just been 1-up or 1-downed depending on how you look at it.
"Hey....efffff?" The customer greeted, zooming his head closer to my name tag to get a look. I guess he wanted to show that he cared by putting some effort into saying my name but not enough to actually saying the whole thing. "What's the difference between the TVs? Why are there different prices for the 42in TVs?"
"Different manufactures have different ways of producing TVs and so they set them at whatever profitable price they think they can sell it at."
"That's it?"
"That's it."
"There must be some trick to it."
You caught us, customer dude. Wal-Mart doesn't have suppliers. We have magical pixie fairies in the back as slave labor. For pennies a day, they manufacture cheap knock off products of popular brands. We've got the Chinese beat and we did it without any human rights violations since pixie fairies aren't human (they're fairies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment