Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Policy: Put Stuff Back

You grab stuff and decide against purchasing it, you are required to at least put it back in at least the right section. Most of my days are spent putting things back in their rightful place because people can't be bothered to put it back where they got it. Granted, I probably wouldn't have a job if not for all this stuff out of place so I'm not complaining about movies placed carelessly around. I'm complaining about the stuff that doesn't belong in our section. Toys, clothes, camping supplies, home and garden, all this doesn't belong in electronics and we don't have the time to go back put the stuff you can't be bothered with away. The worst part is when you leave food products and perishables. That $#@! doesn't grow on trees! Well, I guess some of this stuff does grow on trees but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment