Thursday, October 18, 2012

*&$#!, I don't know your life!!

"Derp-Mart Electronics." I greeted, answering the phone.
"Hi, who is this?" I gave her my name which she got wrong the first time by an order of magnitude equal to calling your spouse your old ex's name. "Ok, I bought a TV from you guys and I am extremely dissatisfied with it."
"Ok, well you can return your TV for any reason within 15 days of purchase and we'll give you a full refund."
"I know that already. I'm calling because I don't know when I bought the TV. Can you tell me when I bought it?"
*&$#!, I don't know your life!! Derp-Mart workers aren't omniscient! If we were, we would be strangling you and getting away with it, not working here. Really, it's only by the grace of God you haven't died yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment