Saturday, October 20, 2012

If Obama Promises To Get Rid of Stupid Derp-Mart Customers by 2016, He's Got My Vote

"I'm looking for 2016 Obama's America. It's a new documentary movie." An elderly customer told me.
How can a documentary be about events that haven't happened yet?
"We're all out of stock." I told her.
"Can you check the back."
I hate that question. I guess people have this idea that we have all these movies back in stock in neat boxes that we can just pull out whenever we need them. "We don't have any in stock anywhere in the store. What we had, we put out already." I told her.
"Aw, but I really wanted to see it."
"You can try looking in other stores that sells videos." I suggested.
"Do you know which stores have it in stock?
How the $#@! would I know which stores have it? Do you think I call all these stores every day just to discuss inventory?

No comments:

Post a Comment