Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dairy Adventures Part I

"You don't look like you're doing anything. Come with me." The food manager ordered. Silly me, here I was carrying an Nintendo 3DS to layaway for a customer. We'll, I've certainly learned my lesson. It it's not a large item, it doesn't count as work. "I hope you like the cold."
"I sleep in a blanket and we live in the middle of a desert. So, no, I don't."
The manager led me back to the freezer where she gave me my marching orders. "I have two jobs for you. Restock milk, but it's kind of full right now so you can do that later. Also, there's a cart filled with overstocked items. Take it out to the floor and restock what you can.
So, I was taken out of the busy electronics section to restock dairy products that don't need to be restocked. Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment