Saturday, October 20, 2012

If Only Violence Was Tolerated

"Excuse me, do you have this TV in stock." a customer asked, handing me the place card.
"Let me check the back." I said. I took the card, ran to the back to the electronics cage which is almost always locked. So I ran over Manager Never-Smiles to see if he could open the cage for me. I waited by the cage for a minute for him, got in the cage and began looking for the TV. After a bit of looking I found it, but couldn't find a cart to take it out to the floor. Guess I'll just have to carry it. So I grabbed it by both sides and lifted it up and out onto the floor (it's a good thing I beat up customers off the clock, otherwise I would never be in good enough shape to do this).
"Oh, we found the TV on the floor." The customer told me. "I guess we should've looked to see if it wasn't already out here first, haha."
Yeah, lets see how much you laugh when I'm strangling you with the power cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment