Sunday, October 14, 2012

Derp-Mart Rewards Work With More Work

So, I'm carrying a boatload of movies to put back in their places because customers just love leaving things everywhere to giving me more work to do (they're so nice).
"Here, let me take those." The customer service manager said to me.
"Oh, thank you so much dude." I said, giving him half the pile. He grabbed the entire pile out of my hand, which I thought was a good gesture.
"I'll leave this over here, you go up to the front and cashier." He ordered. What the $#@! ever happened to saying please and thank you? If you want me to help you, at least have some common courtesy, especially since you're not my boss. "And then when you're done up there, you can come back here and continue working."
Right, as if we weren't quite busy enough in electronics on a Sunday  Does he think that multiplying work with more work will negate each other out?

No comments:

Post a Comment