Saturday, October 6, 2012

Maybe She Has Abandonment Issues

"I need a new power charger for my portable DVD player." The woman demanded. No one ever says please anymore. WTF is up with that?
"Yours didn't come with one?" I ask.
"We leaned it to a friend and they lost it." She replied.
"Your friend lost it and they aren't going to buy you a replacement?"
"No, that friend lent us their cable and then took it back."
?_? Whatever, forget it. How she lost it doesn't matter. I lead her over to our power section.
"These are all the power cords we have in stock. Hopefully we carry the one you need."
"I don't know what I'm looking for." She told me.
And I would?! "You might have to bring it in for us to look at so we can help you."
"Ok, but that requires a lot of trips."
Since when was two trips a lot? Did you have to fly in from Mexico or something? "If you need anything , just holler at us." I tell her.
"Wait, you're leaving me? Is someone else coming to help?"
"How can we help you when you don't know what you need?"
"I don't know!"
The customers of Derp-Mart are the greatest case against evolution I have ever seen in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment