Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why Ask For Help If You Don't Want It?!

"Can you add minutes to my phone? I don't know how." A foreign woman asked.
"Sure." I say. We scratched off the film thingy whatever it is to reveal the code, then I slowly starting going through the process to teach her how to add minutes herself, just in case she's ever stranded in the middle of nowhere and only has 30 minutes to call for help before the coyotes get to her. Before I could even add the code in, she snatched the phone out of my hand.
"Forget it! You don't know what you're doing. I want someone else to do it."
No wonder the customers of Derp-Mart are so stupid, you can't teach them anything. There's like a condom around their brain, nothing gets in!

2 comments:

  1. (°_o) ...my Mama says readin' books'll give you STDs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the books you're reading are giving you STDs you should look into not buying used copies.

      Delete