Monday, November 26, 2012

No One Ever Listens To The Black Guy

"I found the remote!" A Derper Derpington said to me.
"Congratulations." I said, somewhat sarcastically but not so much that I'd look at fault if he complained.
"I've been waiting here for 10 minutes, your coworkers said you were on a break." Oh great, I have a fan already. A shame it isn't a hot chick but beggars can't be choosers. I wonder if I have to wear a tux or a dress if he asks me to prom. "Remember how you checked my TV earlier at customer service and I was missing the remote? I got it now. So I figured I'd come back and get you so I would have to wait in that long line again."
"I can't get you cut in line. They'll just tell me that you have to wait your turn like everyone else. That's how it works here." I explained to him.
"Nonsense. I'll show you." He took me up to the front (like a gentleman) where customer service was located. We skipped ahead of everyone in line and went straight for the counter.
"We were here earlier with the TV. I got the remote this time so I figured since we already got everything checked, I could skip ahead in line. I even brought the worker along to prove I'm not lying." The man explained to the associate at the counter.
"You still have to wait in line, sir." The associate replied. "It wouldn't be fair for the other customers."
Well, he sure showed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment