Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lost...

"I forgot where I parked my truck." The disabled, electric-cart-riding customer informed me and my associate in the middle of a parking lot. So, now we're stranded in the middle of a parking lot, holding a 65in TV just waiting for some crazy person to come, rape us and then steal the TV (I hope they pick my associate over me, he's better looking.)
"We'll just take this TV over to customer service and when you find your truck, you can go get it." I said.
"Nonsense." The old man replied. "Just let your buddy walk around a bit to look for it. It's a white truck."
"Like that one?" My coworker asked, pointing to a truck just a ways ahead of us.
"Nah, that's too truck-ish. Mine looks a bit less like a truck."
The *&$# is he talking about? So my associate went away to look for it and returned a few minutes later, having not found it. Surprise, surprise.
"Let me call my daughter real quick, she might know..." he said, dialing her number. "Oh right, I always park in the handicap spot. We walked right past it!"
Are you *&$#in kidding me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment