Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Have Quite The Potty Mouth

My boss asked me to do a carry out for a wheel-chair bound woman and her son. They had just bought a display TV and needed help getting it out to their car. When we get outside, she tells her son to go grab the car and bring it around front so we don't have to walk around much. The son must've gotten lost at some point because we stood around waiting for a while. It was a dark night with a chill wind blowing.
"Brr, sure is cold." The woman says, reaches behind her back to pull out a sweater she was sitting in front of. "Good thing I brought my sweater." -_- "Oh, here's my son." she said, pointing down the parking lot to one of three cars. A normal convertible, a van and a sports car. I kept praying that it wouldn't be the sports car. Please, for the love of the pope, don't let it be the tiny sports car. It stops in front of us and the son gets out.
"Sorry, I forgot where we parked." He said. "Lets see if we can fit this TV in our car."
#$@#@ ME UP THE #$@#$ YOUR MOTHER #@$@#% HAMSTER #%@#$@ IN A CAGE FULL OF MONKEY #@$@#$@ MOTHER TERESA'S #$@$@@#$@$@#$@ WITH A SHOVEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment