Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Not This $#@! Again

"Can you tell me the difference between the 8GB and 16GB SD cards?" A middle-aged couple asked me.
"16 holds twice as much as 8." I swear, at this point they're just playing around. 
"How many photos is that?" The man asks.
"It depends on your camera and the picture quality."
"I have a 1.00 GB at home and it holds 700. So how much would these hold?" The wife asked me, making this the first instance in history white people are asking a Black guy to do math for them. 
"You're looking at 5600 photos for 8GB and 11,200 for the 16GB."
"Wow, that's a lot of photos." She replied. 
"Ok, I have a Nikon camera at home. I even wrote down the type on a piece of paper." The husband said pulling out a piece of paper from his pocket. "How many photos will this camera hold for the 8 and 16?"
Oh please God, kill me now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment