Saturday, November 24, 2012

I Can See The Future

Between the massive amount of work I do at work, plus the time I spend on this blog, Derp-Mart is on my mind, A LOT. I don't normally dream because it's dangerous for my people (the last Black guy that had a dream got shot, remember?) but I've been having weird dreams ever since I started working. And every dream is me inside some strange Derp Mart working. Either driving products to people on snow-mobiles. Or working at a Derp-Mart owned port, driving cars off the ships. I know, crazy. But the most odd one just happened to me last night. The entire dream was me restocking items while listening to Christmas music (they play it constantly at work. Can't get it out of my head). I thought it was a weird dream, until I got into work today and that's all I did. I dreamed the future, people! Here's hoping that I'm sitting on a stack of millions tonight with Angelina Jolie (I had a thing for her back in high school...almost a decade ago. I should really get some new fantasies).

No comments:

Post a Comment