Monday, November 12, 2012

Black Friday Isn't Nearly As Black As My Heart

"Can you tell me how much inventory you have for Black Friday?" A man asked me over the phone.
"I don't know what our inventory is going to be like. They don't tell us."
"Ah. Well, we were looking to shop on Black Friday and we wanted to double check, you know? We want to make sure you have what we're looking for. We don't want to show up and find out that you're sold out of everything we want, you know? What does the inventory look like on your desktops and laptops?"
"I don't know what our inventory is going to look like on Black Friday."
"What about the new WiiU? Will you have those in stock on Black Friday?"
"I already said that I don't know what we'll in stock."
"What do you know?"
"Nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment