Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Monkey Is More Attentive

I was helping an old lady looking for a music CD for her grandchildren, since they're about as hard to find as...well, a virgin in Las Vegas. She was looking for classic kid songs, and I lead her over to our Disney CDs. She picked up the CD and glanced at it.
"No, this isn't what I'm looking for. It's too mature for them." Disney too mature? What next, water having too much pep for them? "Where did I grab this CD from?"
"You got it from here." I said, pointing to the slot where the Disney CDs were. She saw where I was pointing to and promptly ignored it and put it somewhere else. What's it going to take to get these people to put stuff back?! I tell them where it is, nope. Point to it, nada. Do I have to take their hand and force them? They'll probably just drop it.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried dangling a shiny object in their face and leading them to the appropriate place? I understand it works for raccoons.

    ReplyDelete