Saturday, November 17, 2012

Never Let A Good Deed Go Unpunished

I'm a nice guy, contrary to everything that's written in this blog, I'm paid not just to assist people and sell them stuff but to also be nice (I get paid $8.85, which is less than I made at my last job and at my internship before graduating college. The more experienced I am, the less I'm worth). Anyway, what was I saying? Oh right, Mr Nice Guy. So, when I saw this older woman move down the aisle, I stepped into a little cranny off to the side so she could walk by. She got the walking part right, but not the by part, as she stopped right in front of where I was standing, trapping me while she glanced at our movie section. After about a minute and a half of looking, she decided to let me go back to work (how kind of her) and reward my patience by not buying anything. Thank you old hag. You are a true Derp-Mart customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment