Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Intel Incompetent

"My son-in-law says I need a laptop with an Intel processor. Does this laptop have it?" An elderly asked (to me, I'm assuming. There was no 'excuse me' or 'hey peasant' like the others). I glanced at it and realized it had what she was looking for.
"Yeah, it has the chip you're looking for, but.." I started.
"See, that's what I told him but he didn't believe me. He says to only buy a laptop with an Intel Processor in it. Here, you talk to him." She said, handing me the phone.
"Um...hi?" I answered.
"Does the laptop have an Intel Processor?" he asked me.
"Yes, but..."
"Ok." he interrupted and hung up.
"Well, what did he say?" She asked me.
"He said ok."
"Ok then. I'd like to buy this laptop."
"We're all sold out."

No comments:

Post a Comment