Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Derp-Mart Pride

"I'm looking at your website and it says that you have 32GB iphone 5 in stock." A customer on the phone notified me.
"We're all out." I replied.
"Really? So the site is lying to me."
"It's saying there's some in the warehouse."
"Can you check another Derp-Mart to see if they have it?" He asked.
"We don't have inventory info for other stores."
"Are you kidding me?!"
"Nope."
"Ok, can I get the numbers for the other Derp-marts?"
I looked around for the binder that contained all the numbers of our suppliers and other stores. Couldn't find it.
"I can't find the numbers."
"Wow. You guys are incompetent." he complimented and hung up.
He complains and yet I bet you anything, he's going to continue shopping with us. which says a lot more about him than it does about us. And I'm proud of my incompetence. If it saves me work, I'll get incompetent emblazoned on my work shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment