Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm Getting Too Old For This $#@!

"I have a question. Do you guys have any DS XL games?"
"Nintendo DS games?" I asked.
"DS XL, for the bigger system."
"Any DS game will work."
"Naw uh. I tried playing my 3DS game on it and it didn't work."
"3DS games will only work on a 3DS handheld."
"No, DS games also work on it." she snapped back at me, eager to prove me wrong on something it seems.
"Yes, DS games work on a 3DS, as well as a regular DS and DS XL."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"If my DS games don't work, I'm coming back to complain."
Lets be serious here, you're going to come back and complain no matter what. It's only in your nature. Your life is so devoid of meaning, the only fulfillment you get is complaining to us retail workers, trying to prove your intellectual superiority to people who earn so little, it's practically slavery. But, joke's on you. I'm Black. I'm already used to, not only slavery, but also White people complaining about me.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!? you are playing the black card now?! OMG and so the transformation begins

    ReplyDelete