Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Rule: Pick That $#@! UP!

Customers, can we talk? I get it. You are so incompetent that even the most basic rudimentary tasks are difficult for you. But, if you drop something, can you at least pick it up? Is that too much to ask for? If someone falls and gets hurt, Derp-Mart is getting sued. Not that I care but if someone falls in our area, us workers get blamed. It's almost like the company thinks we have psychic powers and we only use it to hurt customers (as opposed to making huge bucks doing parlor tricks). Though, in the company's defense, if I had psychic powers, I'd definitely use it to dick around with people. But I'd also use it to make myself rich. So, what I'm trying to say is that you can tell I don't have psychic powers because I definitely wouldn't be working at Derp-Mart when I could surround myself with gold-digging floozies (oh, and pick your $#@! up!).

1 comment:

  1. im pretty sure this is not a new rule of yours. but i guess it still counts as being new because no one follows it yet. or.... maybe it is because people believe rules are meant to be broken?

    ReplyDelete