Sunday, September 30, 2012

You Tell That ______

So a Black woman and her daughter (I promise I'm not going somewhere racist with this premise) ask me for help, they're trying to decide which Playstation 3 controller they want to buy for her son.
"We have two models." I tell them as I lead them to the controller aisle. "We have Dualshock 3, in various colors and we have a basic Sixaxis controller. Which type did he want?"
Neither of them know so the daughter calls her brother on the phone and starts talking to him.
"Which do you want? There's Dualshock with a bunch of different colors and there's Sixaxis...No, there's only one color for sixaxis...No, there's no glow in the dark controller. No, we're not going to GameStop to buy you one!"
This went on for another 30 seconds until the mother chimed in. "You tell that nigger that we're going to buy him a Blue Dualshock 3 controller and he better be damn well happy we bought it for him!" There are a few rare moments where my job seems totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment