Sunday, September 30, 2012

Back and Forth, Back and Forth

"I'm looking for a 50in Philips TV. Can you check if you have it in back?" A customer asks.
I go into the back, ask someone to open the electronics cage where the big ticket items are kept (what, you didn't know they locked us out of the very place we need to get into? Well, they do. Customers aren't the only people Derp-Mart distrusts.). Someone opens the cage and I'm able to see that we have the item. So I go hunting for a cart to put the TV on, find it, grab the TV, put it on the cart and take it out to the customer so they can purchase it.
"Oh wait, I don't want this TV anymore. I want another one that's right here on the floor." the customer says.
I take the 50in TV back and go back to the floor to "take care of" (ha, I wish I meant it like that.) the customer. I grab their other TV they want, put it on the cart I had and ring them up on the register.
"Oh wow, $750? That's too expensive. Never mind we'll take the other TV after all."
There is no middle finger big enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment