Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blah Blah Blah. Blah Blah, Blah.

"Excuse me." A customer calls my attention despite the fact that I clearly look busy but whatever, that's what I'm paid for, to be inconvenienced all the time. "I just got this new cable box. I used to have cable a long time ago but I got rid of it a couple of years ago. I was poor at the time so it was either get rid of cable or get rid of my internet and I really like my internet. I mean, I can always watch TV shows online, right? But you can't browse the web on your TV, at least not without internet. So, I got rid of my cable and signed up for Netflix, which is great because I can just watch all my favorite shows in a row when they're posted. Instead of only getting one episode at a time, you know? I hated that, especially when a show is in two-parts or ends in a cliffhanger. I mean, I gotta know what happens, I can't take this suspense. Anyway, so I got cable again and it came with this new cable box. I was able to connect my internet and cable into it but my cable cord is way too long, I think it's 15 feet. Could be 20 or even 30. But I'm pretty sure I bought a 15 footer. I'm not too good at measuring things out with just my eyes, I really need a ruler or a measuring tape. But I was wondering if you had guys had a splitter."
"We sure do, it's in our TV accessories section."

No comments:

Post a Comment