Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sony Laptop

"I need a Sony Laptop. It has to be a Sony."
Oh great, a fan boy. And yes, this was a man. Finally, huh? After all these stories with women, I feel like some of you would've accused me of sexism. If it's not the Black thing in the Women thing. It's not my fault they tend to say stupid things, don't blame me.
"We only have two models. A Vaio and a generic model." I told him.
"Not the Vaio, it's too big." I check the cabinet and we don't have any in stock. "Can you check the other cabinets?"
"If we had some, it would be in this one."
"Just check the other ones." I check the other ones and he spots one that says Sony on it. "See, you did have a Sony laptop!"
"That's the Vaio you didn't want."
"Oh, well check the rest of them." I check the other ones, still didn't magically appear out of the Ether. "Oh well." And he walks off without even a thank you for spending all this time and effort for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment