Thursday, September 27, 2012

We Must Have It

"I'm looking for ____ printer cartridge." Says the woman to my associate behind me. In an effort to not be racist, I won't say what her race is but we're all thinking the same race right? No, she wasn't Asian, Chris. I can see now why you barely passed high school.
"I'm sorry, we don't carry that in stock anymore." My coworker replied.
"Hold on, let me call my son real quick to explain to him. Don't go anywhere." *cue 5 minute phone conversation with my co-worker just standing there. "My son says you guys must have it because he just saw it here!"
"What? When did he see it?"
"Two months ago."
Given her age, I'm sure two months ago would classify as "just saw it". The more I work at Derp-Mart the more I realize how stupid politicians get elected.

No comments:

Post a Comment