Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Narcissism

I haven't run into this yet but I saw a training video where this happened so I'm going to assume that everything I saw happened at one point because if it hadn't Derp-Mart wouldn't have wasted money making a video training people to avoid it. You might think that customers of Derp-Mart are from the lower backside of society and you're right, they are. But they tend to be narcissists, as impossible as this may seem. You see, in this video a man walked into the store and came to a worker who was standing around buried in paperwork. After stopping for a fraction of a second, he soldiered on forward, shaking his head. At first I thought he was saying "This poor bitch, doing all this work for so little money" but then he shook his head again a short time later when a worker walked out of an aisle, pulling a large cart of products. He then turns to the camera and says that he spends a lot of money at Derp-Mart and he wants to be appreciated. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know God visited Derp-Mart. Forgive me, O' Omniscient One. Next time I'll cup your balls. And I'll be sure to bring my knee pads so I can stay down longer. Maybe we can meet each other half way. You have an ego that needs stroking and I have a hand that needs to be oiled with cash before it can work.

2 comments:

  1. Ha. Ha ha.
    That's funnier the more I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before posting this I asked myself if this was ironic coming from me. Yep, still not gonna stop me from posting though.

    ReplyDelete